Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Daddy's girl

 
 
 
 


 
 
Livi LOVES her daddy!  Once he gets home from work she doesn't want anything to do with me, she just wants her daddy.  She loves it when he pushes her in the swing, she loves to grab his hair and play with his face!  I'm pretty sure she knows to call him dada, as soon as she sees him she starts screaming dada.  It is too cute! The other day she was grumpy and Jose's way of fixing it was moving her jumparoo onto the counter!  I saw this quote on pinterest "I never knew how much I loved your dad until I saw how much he loves you."  It pretty much sums up exactly how I feel.

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! You guys are the cutest little family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't tell me you had a blog! For shame! When are you thinkin' you want to do photos?

    ReplyDelete