Saturday, October 20, 2012

8 Months old


 
 
 
 
Livi finally got her first tooth, and I'm hoping she doesn't get another one for a while!  She was definitely not a happy girl!  It's so hard for me to see her in pain.  She is pretty much crawling now, and it has made life a lot crazier!  Sometimes I miss the days where I could just lay her down on a blanket and not worry about her going anywhere!  She is into EVERYTHING! She loves to get into the dvd's and she loves opening all the drawers on the entertainment center.  She has got quite the little attitude!  She makes this funny grunting noise whenever she is mad at me.  If I don't feed her fast enough she does it, if I don't come and pick her up she does it and sometimes I think she does it cause she knows we think it's funny!  She is really starting to like baby food.  She has a sweet tooth just like her momma!  She loves ice cream and popsicles.  She still says dada all day long and I can't get her to say mama!  Oh well, I still love my little nut :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment